We know that coming in for your first meeting can be nerve-racking, so we want to make this as comfortable for you as possible.
Please understand that you will never be pressured or made to feel obligated to make any decisions at your first appointment, or any time down the road.
We are here to help guide you to your best retirement possible and any action that’s recommended is completely up to you. We look forward to seeing you!
It’s helpful if you bring:
- The completed questionnaires
- A copy of your current insurance policies
- A copy of your most recent bank, brokerage, and retirement account statements
- A copy of your most recent two years of tax returns
What to expect at your first meeting:
- After you’ve set your appointment, Sabrina, Julia and Erik’s Executive Assistant, we will call you two business days before your scheduled appointment to confirm and ensure you have directions to our office.
- When you walk in, you will be warmly greeted by Sabrina. She will offer you a beverage of your choice.
- Erik and Julia will meet with you and walk you to the conference room where you will be for the duration of your meeting. Here we will discuss your situation to see which areas, if any, need to be improved. This is where we will ask for your completed questionnaire and any other documents.
- Your meeting will last between one and two hours. Toward the end of your meeting, you will all mutually decide on the necessary follow-up.